What about Hell?

• Bu konu 1 izleyen ve 0 yanıt içeriyor.
1 yazı görüntüleniyor (toplam 1)
  • Yazar
    Yazılar
    Evangelist
    Anahtar yönetici

What about Hell?

Although the Bible does not give us a detailed description of hell, the Bible does tell us some truths about it. First, the Bible describes hell as a place that has been prepared for the devil and his angels in the center of the earth. Although hell was prepared for the devil, God has also set hell aside for those that have chosen to reject Christ as their Lord and Savior. Matthew 25:41 says, “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.’ ” Second, Scripture tells us that hell is only a temporary dwelling place for the wicked who await the final judgment; a place of torment, “So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham's bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. Then he cried and said, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame’ ” (Luke 16:22-24). After the final judgment, hell will be cast into the Lake of Fire. “The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death” (Revelation 20:13-14). Third, is the fact that those who go there will never die, but live in torment forever and ever, eternally separated from God. The Gospel of Mark says, “where their worm does not die, And the fire is not quenched’” (Mark 9:44, 46, 48).

1 yazı görüntüleniyor (toplam 1)
  • Bu konuyu yanıtlamak için giriş yapmış olmalısınız.