Statement of Faith

• Bu konu 1 izleyen ve 0 yanıt içeriyor.
1 yazı görüntüleniyor (toplam 1)
  • Yazar
    Yazılar
    klaus
    Anahtar yönetici

STATEMENT OF FAITH

ABOUT THE BIBLE:k-kitap:
    We believe the scriptures both Old and New Testaments are fully inspired revelation of God to humanity; they are inerrant, infallible, and the final authority in all matters of faith and practice (2 Tim. 3:15- 16; 2 Pet. 1:19 -21).

ABOUT THE TRINITY
    We believe in one Triune God, eternally existing in three persons – the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; coeternal, coequal; distinguishable but indivisible and that they execute distinct but harmonious offices in the work of creation, providence and redemption (Gen. 1:1, 26, 27; 3:22; Deut. 6:4; Psalm 90:2; Is. 48:16; Jn. 1:1-2; Acts 5:3-4; 2; Cor. 13:14; I Pet. 1:2).

ABOUT GOD THE FATHER
    We believe in God, the Father, infinite, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love. We believe that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of individuals, that He hears and answers prayer, and that He saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ (1Tim. 1:17, Rom. 8:14, Matt. 6:11, I Jn. 3:1,2, I Jn. 4:14-15).

ABOUT JESUS CHRIST:isa:
    We believe Jesus Christ is true God and true man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died upon the cross, the just for the unjust, as a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe in Him as Lord are justified on the ground of His shed blood. He arose from the dead according to the Scriptures. He is now at the right hand of the Father on high as our great High Priest. He will come again to establish His kingdom of righteousness and peace and bring judgment to the earth (Luke 1:36 -38; Mat. 26:64; Acts 2:23,24; Rom. 5:9; Heb. 2:29; 8:1; Phil. 2:6-11; Peter 3:18).

ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT:melek:
    We believe in the Holy Spirit who convicts the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment; and, that He is the Supernatural Agent in regeneration, baptizing all believers into the body of Christ, indwelling and sealing them unto the day of redemption (John 16:8-11; 2 Cor. 3:6; 1 Cor. 12:12-14; Rom. 8:9; Eph. 1:13,14).
    We believe that He is the Divine Teacher who guides, empowers, directs and gifts believers for holy service and into all truth; and, that it is a commandment for believers to be filled with the Spirit (John 16:13; 1 John 2:20,27; Eph. 5:18).

ABOUT HUMAN BEINGS
    We believe man and woman were originally created in the image and likeness of God. They fell through disobedience, incurring thereby both physical and spiritual death. All individuals are born with a nature that has a propensity to sin, which separates us from God. We can only be reunited with the Father through the atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ. We believe in a real heaven for those who have been united with the Father through Christ and a real hell for the unrepentant and unbelieving (Gen. 1:27; 1Cor. 15:20-23; Rom. 3:23; Rev. 21:1-4; Rev. 21:8).

ABOUT SALVATION
    We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures and that all who repent and believe in Him are justified by faith and born again by the Holy Spirit becoming children of God. This salvation is received by grace through faith in the shed blood of Christ and by this act we are made members of body of Christ, which is the true, church (Jn. 1:12; Rom. 3:24, 25; I Cor. 15:1-4; Eph. 1:7, 2:8-9).
    We believe that every human being has direct communion with God, and is responsible to God alone in all matters of faith (I Cor. 4:3-4, Acts 4:18,19, Rom. 13:1-7, 2 Cor. 5:10).

ABOUT THE CHURCH:kilise:
    We believe the church consists of all those who have repented and believed in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. The church is the body of Christ, and we enjoy a covenant relationship with Christ. The church is the household of God, for we are part of the family of God. The church is the temple of God, for we are his holy habitation. The church is the Kingdom of Christ, for He is our King and we are under His authority. The church is the Bride of Christ, for we are betrothed to Christ (Eph. 1:22-23; I Ti 5:1-2; Eph. 2:19-22; I Pet. 2:5; Eph. 2:19-22; I Pet. 2:5; Col. 1:13; Rev. 1:9; 2 Col. 11:2; Rev. 19:6-9, 21:2).

ABOUT ORDINANCES
    We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ has committed two ordinances to the local church: baptism and the Lord’s Supper. We believe that Christian baptism is the immersion of a believer in water into the name of the triune God, an essential step of obedience. We believe that Christ instituted the Lord’s Supper for commemoration of His death. We believe that these two ordinances should be observed and administered until the return of the Lord Jesus Christ (Matt 28:18-20, I Cor. 11:23-26, Romans 6:1-4).

ABOUT HEALING
    We believe that provision is made in the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ for the healing of the mortal body. Prayer for the sick and anointing with oil are taught in the Scriptures and are privileges for the Church in the present age (Isa. 53:3-5; Matt. 8:16-17; Jam. 5:13-16) .

ABOUT CHRISTIAN CONDUCT
    We believe that Christians should live for the glory of God and love their neighbor as themselves. Their conduct should be blameless before the world and obedient to scripture. Christians should pursue spiritual growth and encourage others through discipleship and accountability (Mat. 22:37, John 14:21, Rom. 13:1-4, Gal. 2:20, Eph. 5:1, Phil. 4:8, 1Pet. 2:17).

CHRIST’S RETURN
    We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ will return visibly and gloriously to this earth to be seen by all as the Righteous Judge, to receive His children to Himself, and to establish His kingdom. Those whose faith is in Christ will be saved eternally, and will enter into the joy of their Lord, sharing with Him His inheritance in heaven (Dan. 12:2; Jn. 5:28-29; Acts 1:10,11; 1 Cor. 15:20-23; Thess. 4:13-18; Rev. 20:1).

1 yazı görüntüleniyor (toplam 1)
  • Bu konuyu yanıtlamak için giriş yapmış olmalısınız.