Jesus is God

• Bu konu 1 izleyen ve 2 yanıt içeriyor.
3 yazı görüntüleniyor - 1 ile 3 arası (toplam 3)
  • Yazar
    Yazılar
    Armagan
    Anahtar yönetici

Jesus Is God

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Jesus is God! He is eternally equal in every way to the Father! He simply became a man so He could die for our sins, but He never stopped being God![/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]And Thomas answered and said unto Him: “My Lord and my God.” Jesus said to him: “Because you have seen Me you have believed. Blessed are they who have not seen Me and yet have believed.” [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]John 20:28-29[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1](Also see John 1:1; 8:58; 10:30; I Timothy 3:16; Titus 2:13; Colossians 2:2 Hebrews 1:8)[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Those who deny the divinity of Jesus will receive eternal condemnation. Jesus said: [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world, I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you that you shall die in your sins, for if you believe not that I am He, you shall die in your sins. [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]John 8:23-24[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1](Also see John 11:25-27; 20:31; Acts 9:30; 16:30-31; 1 John 5:13)[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+2]Why Did God Become A Man?[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]We have learned in previous pages that because God is infinitely Holy, even the smallest sin is infinitely offensive to Him. As a result, an infinite payment must be made for the sins of each and every person. Now there are two ways by which an infinite payment can be offered: a finite person could suffer God’s wrath for an infinite period of time, or an infinite person could suffer God’s wrath for a finite period of time. Both yield an infinite payment for sin.[/SIZE][/FONT]

1. [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Man, who is finite, would therefore have to suffer God’s wrath for infinity if he were to pay for his own sins. That is why hell is eternal.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    2. [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Jesus Christ, the infinite God in human form, would only have to suffer God’s wrath a finite amount of time to provide an infinite payment for sin. Since He is God, the suffering He endured on the cross was a sacrifice of infinite value. Therefore, His death made available the infinite payment necessary to pay for the sins of all men throughout all ages.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]An infinite payment must be made for every man’s sins. God allows each person to decide which payment plan he prefers . . . Jesus Christ, or eternity in hell.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+2]Faith:[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+2]MAN’S RESPONSE TO CHRIST[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Jesus did all the work necessary to save man from his sins. However, before we can experience the benefits which God had provided through Christ’s death on the cross, God requires that we believe (trust) in Jesus and what He as accomplished.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed on Christ Jesus that we might be justified by faith in Christ, and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. Galatians 2:16[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes on Him will not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1](In fact, there are over 160 verses in the New Testament which declare that the only condition for receiving eternal life is faith in Jesus Christ. Among them are John 1:7; 1:12; 3:18; 5:24; 6:29, etc.)[/SIZE][/FONT]

tg-10a.gif

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]Faith (Trust) Is The Hand By Which We Reach Out And Accept The Eternal Life Offered Freely In Jesus Christ.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]I Corinthians 1:21[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Grace: A FREE GIFT

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]The word “grace” means something which is given freely . . . without cost or obligation. For example, if your best friend offered you a gift and you tried to pay him for it, could you still call it a gift? Of course not! It becomes a debt which he owes you the moment he accepts your money! Your friend would probably even be insulted, withdraw the gift and say: “I’m not giving this to you because I have to. It is a gift. Do you accept my gift or not?”

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]A Gift: The Moment You Offer Something In Exchange For It, It Is No Longer A Gift. [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]It Becomes A Debt![/SIZE][/FONT]

tg-11a.gif

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Now to him who works, the wages are not counted as grace, but as a debt. [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]Romans 4:4[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Only when you put your money back in your pocket and stretched forth your empty hand would he renew his offer and extend the gift to you.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]The same is true with God’s offer of eternal life. People try to purchase eternal life by obeying the Ten Commandments, living a good life, going to church, or some other religious work. But God will not make Himself a debtor to any man! He does not “owe” eternal life to anyone. He will offer it only as a gift![/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+2]Grace: IT MUST BE FREE[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]When man attempts to gain eternal life through his works, he is no longer accepting God’s offer to eternal life as a free gift, that is, by “grace.”[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]But if it is on the basis of works, then it is no longer grace. [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]Romans 11: 6b[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Yet it is only by His “grace” that God will save us![/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]For by grace are you saved through Faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God, not of works that anyone should boast. [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]Ephesians 2:8-9[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]The, scripture teaches that God withdraws the offer of eternal life from anyone who tries to earn it through his works, thus degrThereforading God by seeking to make Him a debtor to sinful man.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]For you have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by the law; you have fallen from grace. [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]Galatians 5:4[/SIZE][/FONT]

tg-12a.gif

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Therefore, to attempt to gain eternal life through the works of the law is to reject the only way in which God offers eternal life, that is, by His grace! And when a man rejects God’s gracious offer of eternal life he is freely choosing to face eternal condemnation.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Armagan
    Anahtar yönetici

REPENTANCE
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]REPENTANCE IS PROBABLY THE MOST MISUNDERSTOOD WORD IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]What Saving Repentance Is Not:[/SIZE][/FONT]

1. [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Saving repentance is not being sorry for your sins.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    2. [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Saving repentance is not turning from your sins or reforming your life[/SIZE][/FONT]
    3. [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Saving repentance is not the willingness to turn your life over to God so that He can direct your path.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Saving repentance has absolutely nothing to do with regretting your sins or resolving to turn from them. God is willing to save your just the way you are. The Bible says:[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]Romans 5:8[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]What Saving Repentance Is:[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Saving repentance is rejecting religion, religious rituals, or obedience to God’s law to gain eternal life.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]The word “repent” comes from a Greek word which means “to change one’s mind.” Those who believe that eternal life can be earned through good works are commanded in Scripture to change their mind or “repent.” They are told to stop trusting in their works, and come to God on the basis of grace through faith alone.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]In Matthew 3:7-9 some religious men believed that they were going to heaven because they were descendants of Abraham, the father of the Jewish people. God Himself had chosen the Jewish race and established their religion. These men believed that because they were o f the right religion they would go to heaven. John the Baptist told them that they must repent. That is, they must stop trusting in their religion to get them to heaven.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Luke 13:1-5 tells of some religious men who believed that God’s judgment fell only on the worst sinners. By this reasoning, they believed that they would enter heaven on their own righteousness since they had obeyed the Ten Commandments better than most men. Jesus told them that if they continued to trust in their own righteousness to save them they would perish in hell. Jesus told them that they must repent — that is, they must stop hoping to earn eternal life through their own righteousness, and trust in Jesus alone for their salvation.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]In Hebrews 9:9-14 the Bible calls sacraments or religious rituals through which men try to reach God “dead works.” A few chapters earlier, the same author tells us in Hebrews 6:1 that the “foundation” of the Christian faith is “repentance from dead works and faith towards God.” That is to say, one must stop trusting in “dead works” (i.e. religious rituals, sacraments, etc.) before he can exercise a genuine saving faith in God.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]The Biblical command is clear. If a man believes that his religion will get him to heaven, he must repent. (Matthew 3:7-9). If he believes that obeying the law of God is necessary to get to heaven, he must repent. (Luke 13:1-5) And if he believes that he must perform some religious ritual or sacrament to be saved, he must repent, and stop trusting in any of those things to save him. (Hebrews 6:1) Like the one attempting to buy grace, he must put his “money” back in his pocket and accept eternal life as a free gift![/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Faith in Jesus will not save you if, while believing that Jesus died for your sins, you also believe that you must be baptized, go to church, or obey the Ten Commandments to “help” get you to heaven. You cannot simply add Christ to a long list of other things that you must do or be to get to heaven. You must utterly reject all of those other things as having no saving value whatsoever and trust in Christ alone.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]SAVING REPENTANCE[/SIZE][/FONT]

tg-13a.gif

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]IF FAITH IS THE HAND THAT ACCEPTS SALVATION THROUGH JESUS CHRIST, REPENTANCE IS THE HAND THAT REJECTS SALVATION BY ANY OTHER MEANS.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Saving faith does not simply affirm that Jesus’ death is “necessary,” it must affirm that His death is enough! That it is sufficient all by itself to pay for your sins apart from any human effort or good work, and that it is a free gift available only through faith and apart from any human effort or good work. (see Galatians 2:21; 3:10-14; 5:1-5)[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Recall the questions you were asked in the beginning? What was your answer to “Why God should let you into heaven? If you said you must be baptized, live a good life, or anything else other than simply trusting Christ, you must repent. You must stop trusting in any religious things you have done in the past or might do in the future, and trust in Christ alone.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+2]TO SUMMARIZE THEN:[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Since sin separates man from God, and since Jesus paid for our sins at the cross, man can have a relationship with God only through Jesus Christ.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Jesus said unto him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]John 14:6[/SIZE][/FONT]
    tg-14a.gif

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Have you ever believed that living up to some standard of goodness or performing some religious ordinance was necessary to go to heaven?[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Do you understand what Jesus did at the cross for you? Could you explain it in your own words right now?[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Are you still trusting in those things to save you?[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Has anyone ever explained it to you in this way before?[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]The Gospel, gospel, Jesus, Bible, gospel, heaven, eternal gospel gospel gospel[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Right now, in the best way you know how, are you trusting in what Jesus has done on the cross for you as being all you will ever need to take away your sins and get you to[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Armagan
    Anahtar yönetici

ASSURANCE:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]If you have placed your faith in Christ alone, and you were to die tonight do you know for certain that you would go to heaven?[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Jesus said:[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Most assuredly I say unto you: He that hears My Word and believes on Him that sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but has passed from death into life. [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]John 5:24[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Most assuredly I say unto you . . . [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]How certain of this was Jesus?[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]He that hears My word . . . [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Have you heard the Words of Christ throughout these pages?[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]And believe on Him that sent me . . .[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Do you believe that God sent Jesus to die in your place?[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Has everlasting life . . . [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Does this say you will receive it later or that you already have it?[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]And shall not come into condemnation . . . [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Does the Bible say “might not” or “shall not” ?[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]But has passed from death into life.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]At what moment does one pass from death into life?[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]According to the verse, how can you be sure that you have truly been saved?[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]You can be sure that you have truly been saved if your life begins to change showing that God has really come into your life.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]You can be sure that you have truly been saved if you bear the fruit of good works.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]You can be sure that you have truly been saved if many years from now you are still walking with Christ.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]You can be sure that you have truly been saved if you heard the gospel and believed it.[/SIZE][/FONT]

3 yazı görüntüleniyor - 1 ile 3 arası (toplam 3)
  • Bu konuyu yanıtlamak için giriş yapmış olmalısınız.