GETTING TO KNOW GOD

• Bu konu 1 izleyen ve 0 yanıt içeriyor.
1 yazı görüntüleniyor (toplam 1)
  • Yazar
    Yazılar
    Evangelist
    Anahtar yönetici

Get to know God.How do you do that?Who really knows?Is God interested in getting to know us?How much time does God have to get to know me as well as everyone else in the church and around the earth?
    GOD is BIG!”My God is so big,so strong,so mighty.My Gods plan for me goes beyond my wildest dreams.”
    GOD'S plan is huge!His dreams,His aspirations for your life,for your family,are even greater than your wildest dreams.Is that really true? Have a look for yourself-Ephesians 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine,according to his power that is at work within us.
    What has this got to do with getting to know GOD anyway? It has everything to do with it.GOD is a big GOD and even in his bigness and mighty power,He managess to care about us and love us every single day,thousands and thousands of times.In all of this,he wants to start and continue to build a relationship with us. In all of this,there is a part where we actually have to get to know Him.When we want to get to know GOD we have to participate in a relationship and journey.
    GOD talks to anyone that is interested in having a chat; He'll talk to his friends and even His enemies,If they are interested in communicating with Him. We need to learn to put effort into getting to know Him. If we do this he will respond with His gentle whisper that tells us that He wants to chat more often.
    Here are some ways of GETTING TO KNOW GOD.
    Be Yourself:You may not even realise it,but being yourself,as weired as you may be,you are making GOD smile.You don't have to be the most talented,the most athletic,the funniest,or the smartest person to impress GOD.He just wants you to spend time with Him.God created us all in His image,and He also made each one of us unique. So just by being you,you are already impresssing Him!
    Build Friendships With Others:In your loving relationships with others,you are showing your love for GOD through that very friendship.As we get to know and build sstrong and Godly relationships with Christian friends and non-Christian friends we are getting to know GOD in the process.
    Intentionally Get To Know GOD:Growing closer to GOD and becoming more like Him for us humans doesn't come as naturally as we would hope or like.We actually have to put some steps,some structure in place actually to see real and genuine growth through the course of a year.Church,Cell groups,connect groups,house churches,devotionals,a day of prayer etc. are just someways to intentionally get to know GOD created you in a more intimate and personal way.
    KEEP GROWING IN YOUR JOURNEY WITH GOD.

RAB SIZLERI BEREKETLESIN
    SAYGILARIMLA.

LOOK TO THE NATIONS WATCH AND BE UTTERLY AMAZED FOR I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING IN YOUR DAYS THAT YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE EVEN IF YOU WERE TOLD.
    HABAKKUK 1:5

“MY HEART REJOICES IN THE LORD!
    OH HOW THE LORD HAS BLESSED ME!
    NOW I HAVE AN ANSWER FOR MY ENEMIES,AS I DELIGHT YOU IN OUR DELIVERANCE.
    NO ONE IS HOLY LIKE THE LORD!
    THERE IS NO ONE BESIDES YOU;
    THERE IS NO ROCK LIKE OUR GOD.
    “STOP ACTING SO PROUD AND NAUGHTY!
    DON'T SPEAK WITH SUCH ARROGANCE!
    THE LORD IS A GOD WHO KNOWS YOUR DEEDS;
    AND HE WILL JUDGE YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.
    1.SAMUEL 2:1-3

1 yazı görüntüleniyor (toplam 1)
  • Bu konuyu yanıtlamak için giriş yapmış olmalısınız.