Eternal Life(I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE…)

• Bu konu 1 izleyen ve 0 yanıt içeriyor.
1 yazı görüntüleniyor (toplam 1)
  • Yazar
    Yazılar
    Evangelist
    Anahtar yönetici

Do you honestly,sincerely desire to know how you have eternal life? I must say,there is only one way.The LORD JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF said:”I am the way”When he walked on earth,he was not a way-shower.He was not appionted by the Father for the purpose of way- showing.He did not come to earth for such a ministry as that.He said:I am the WAY,the TRUTH,and the LIFE: no one comes to the Father, but by me”(John 14:6). Paul said to him:”….there is one God,and one mediator between God and men,the man CHRIST JESUS”(1.Timothy 2:5). CHRIST is the door;he is the Light and Life of men.You can find life in no other person.
    People today are perplexed.They say:”There are so many churches-Roman,Protestant,Hebrew-which one is right?In which one can I be sure of eternal Life? Let me settle your thinking know by declaring dogmatically and keeping with the Word of God there is no one church anywhere that can save your soul and give you eternal life. No church organisation could save you at any time. You have eternal life by believing in and eccepting the LORD JESUS CHRIST as your personal Saviour. Outside of Christ,though you may be in a church organisation,you are eternally lost. You are placing your faith in that which can never give you the assurance of salvation: a man-made,tradition-built thing that can be built up or torn down over the years by the whims and wishes of men.
    CHRIST'S church is living. The church of JESUS Christ is more then that. CHRIST”S Church is one,living,vital organism.She is made up of blood-bought believers out of all denominations. “Whosoever will may come.” You,me,or anybody else! The waters of Salvation are flowing for all man kind.JESUS said: “If any man thirst,let him come to me,and drink”(John 7:37). If you are deceived by clever advertising and purchase of commodity that does not measure up,that is no tragedy.It is bad enough,but no tragedy.You have not lost to much.But,if you are deceived by the words of man and rest your soul's salvation outside of LORD JESUS CHRIST,you have an eternal tragedy in the making.You are doubly damned by the Word of God and by your own personal choice.”For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid,which is Jesus Christ”(1 Corinthians 3:11).
    I would like to conclude with a short passage from Arthur H.Townsend. We would be sincere in heart and soul when we are dealing with eternal destinies.God's way is the right way;his way is the way of his Word-the Bible.If we do not go God's way,We shall never have eternal life. Apart from the Lord JESUS CHRIST,there is no salvation. “Believe on the Lord Jesuss Christ, and you shall be saved”.

RAB SIZLERI BEREKETLSIN
    SAYGILARIMLA.

LOOK TO THE NATIONS WATCH AND BE UTTERLY AMAZED FOR I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING IN YOUR DAYS THAT YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE EVEN IF YOU WERE TOLD.
    HABAKKUK 1:5

“MY HEART REJOICES IN THE LORD!
    OH HOW THE LORD HAS BLESSED ME!
    NOW I HAVE AN ANSWER FOR MY ENEMIES,AS I DELIGHT YOU IN OUR DELIVERANCE.
    NO ONE IS HOLY LIKE THE LORD!
    THERE IS NO ONE BESIDES YOU;
    THERE IS NO ROCK LIKE OUR GOD.
    “STOP ACTING SO PROUD AND NAUGHTY!
    DON'T SPEAK WITH SUCH ARROGANCE!
    THE LORD IS A GOD WHO KNOWS YOUR DEEDS;
    AND HE WILL JUDGE YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.
    1.SAMUEL 2:1-3

1 yazı görüntüleniyor (toplam 1)
  • Bu konuyu yanıtlamak için giriş yapmış olmalısınız.