- Bu konu 2 izleyen ve 1 yanıt içeriyor.
27. Haziran 2010: 13:38 #26962AnonimPasif
Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To God’s elect, strangers in the world, scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia, who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and sprinkling by his blood:
Grace and peace be yours in abundance.
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade—kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. 1 Pet 1:1-7
This letter was written by the Apostle Peter to the newly-formed churches of Turkey (Asia Minor) in A.D 64-65. It is filled with encouragement and hope for new Believers in Christ who were struggling and being persecuted for their faith. My hope and prayer is that these words will hold the same encouragement and hope for you today.
1. God is Sovereign over everything. He controls everything and nothing happens apart from His will. Believer, you “have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father…for obedience to Jesus Christ”. It is no accident or mere coincidence that you have given your life to Jesus Christ. God does not make mistakes. He purposed you to live your life for His glory.
2. God saved you “in His great mercy”. Our rebellion against God deserves punishment (the ultimate punishment is eternal separation from God), but instead He lavished His great mercy on us and sent His Son to die in our place, to bear the punishment we deserved.
3. Your salvation is secure (“an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade”). One day when this life is over you most assuredly will live forever in His presence in Heaven.
4. You may be undergoing serious and difficult trials and even persecution for your new faith in Christ. Although extremely difficult and painful, these trials are temporary and God allows them to deepen and purify your faith, much like gold is purified in the fire. And your faith “is of greater worth than gold”.
God most definitely has a purpose for you (see Jer. 29:11). Be encouraged and place your hope and trust in Him who is mightier than all of your trials and troubles. Praise God for your faithfulness to Him!27. Haziran 2010: 17:23 #35226AnonimPasif
hi , if you write the turkish translate than the turkish friends can understand and they can notify we self idea . and verse of the bible ( eğer ki yazınızın türkçe karşılığına da yazarsanız ; türkçe bilen arkadaşlarımız hem kendi fikirleri ve hemde İncil’deki ayetlerlerle konuya katıla bilirler.)
- Bu konuyu yanıtlamak için giriş yapmış olmalısınız.