Does the Qur’an Teach that Christians Believe in Three Gods?

• Bu konu 1 izleyen ve 0 yanıt içeriyor.
1 yazı görüntüleniyor (toplam 1)
  • Yazar
    Yazılar
    Armagan
    Anahtar yönetici

THE TESTIMONY OF THE QUR’AN FOR THE UNITY OF THE HOLY TRINITY

THE QUR’ANIC TESTIMONY OF CHRISTIAN MONOTHEISM

The Qur’an testifies that Christians are monotheistic and not infidels. The following are examples of this testimony:

1. Sura al-Ankabut 29:46, “Do no argue with the people of the Book except in what is better… and say we believed in what was sent down to us and to you, and our God and your God is the same, is one.” Thus, the Qur’an testifies that we Christians, “people of the Book”, worship one God.

2. Sura Al Imran 3:113-114, “Among the people of the Book is a nation which recites the verses of God during the night, and they worship God and believe in Him and in the Day of Judgement, and they hasten charity.” This reference clearly asserts that Christians, “people of the Book”, believe in one God; they recite His book which was in their hands in Muhammad’s days, and they worship the one God in their services and prayers.

3. Sura al-Ma’ida 5:82, “For sure you will find the bitterest enemies of those who believe (Muslims) are the Jews and those who do not believe in our God. And you will find the closest friends to believers to be those who said, ‘We are Nazarenes,’ as among them there are pastors and monks and they are not proud.” It is clear that Nazarenes are no polytheists, since polytheists and Jews are the bitter enemies of Muslims, but Nazarenes are their closest friends.

4. Sura Al Imran 3, “As God said, O Jesus, I’ll make you die, and I’ll raise you up to me, and I’ll purify you from the infidels, and I’ll make those who followed you higher than the infidels until the Day of Judgement.” Hence, it is clear to you that the followers of Christ, or Christians, are not infidels. On the contrary, God distinguished Christians from infidels and raised them above infidels.

The testimony of the Qur’an concerning Christians has proved with certainty that they worship the one God and are no polytheists.

1 yazı görüntüleniyor (toplam 1)
  • Bu konuyu yanıtlamak için giriş yapmış olmalısınız.