- Bu konu 1 izleyen ve 0 yanıt içeriyor.
Nisan 13, 2008: 10:43 pm #24866ArmaganAnahtar yönetici
Question: “Do the Qur’an and Muhammad affirm or reject the Bible? Should a Muslim read the Bible?”
Answer: In the Qur’an, Muhammad commanded Muslims to read the Bible.
What is your guide? If hadiths or imams differ with the Qur’an, which would you believe? Most likely, the Qur’an is your ultimate authority. As a Muslim, does the Qur’an give you permission to learn from the Bible?
If you are a Muslim, you have no excuse not to read the Bible. The Qur’an commands and praises it. Why don’t you start today? Begin with the Gospel of Luke which tells the story of Isa. He alone can give you assurance of paradise.
- “Lo! We did reveal the Torah, wherein is guidance and a light” (Surah 5:44a).
- “And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps, confirming that which was (revealed) before him in the Torah, and We bestowed on him the Gospel wherein is guidance and a light, confirming that which was (revealed) before it in the Torah – a guidance and an admonition unto those who ward off (evil)” (Surah 5:46).
- “It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong)” (Surah 3:3).
- “And be not thou of those who deny the revelations of Allah, for then wert thou of the losers” (Surah 10:95).
As the Qur’an says, reading the Bible will answer your questions: “If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee: the Truth hath indeed come to thee from thy Lord: so be in no wise of those in doubt” (Surah 10:94).
- Bu konuyu yanıtlamak için giriş yapmış olmalısınız.