WISDOM FOR LIFE

• Bu konu 1 izleyen ve 0 yanıt içeriyor.
1 yazı görüntüleniyor (toplam 1)
  • Yazar
    Yazılar
    Evangelist
    Anahtar yönetici

Everyone has a personal opinion on how we should live. “No, one needs to tell me,I know,and If I don't,I'll work it out for myself.”The bible has much instruction,counsel and advice on how we should live.
    book of Proverbs is a book filled with wisdom for life and for living.
    On April 15th 1912 at 2.20am,the impossible happened.The unsinkable ship sank.the most celebrated cruise ship in history nose-dived to the bottom of the North Atlantic.As a ship on her maiden voyage,much fanfare,most extravegant,with no expense spared.All went according to plan,until the Titanic sailed into an ice field.She had recieved four warnings of impending danger.
    At 11 o'clock that sunday,wireless operator,John Phillips,recieved a direct warning call from California,which was only 10 miles away in the midst of some very large ice.Phillips was tired by the many messages that he had sent all day to America.He tapped back:”Shut up Im busy” forty minutes later,The Titanic hit a block of ice and within hours it rested in her watery grave;1500 passengers and crew lost their life.
    Is your life about to hit an iceberg and you're not even aware of the impending danger?
    The book of Proverbs warns us of the impending dangers,pitfalls,ditches and troubles to avoid if we could only listen and take the time to hear and to put into practice.Proverbs teaches us of the icebergs of life to avoid.Proverbs answers the universal question:”How should I live my life?”
    Charles Haddon Spurgeon wrote:”Wisdom is the right use of knowledge.To know is not to be wise.Many men know a great deal and are all the greater fools for it.There is no fool so great as a knowing fool.But to know how to use knowledge is to have wisdom.”
    Proverbs remains the one book in all human history that reveals God's wise perspective on living life.Proverbs is God's wisdom for our life.Read one chapter a day,diarise,get into wisdom and let it bring life.

RAB SIZLERI BEREKETLESIN
    SAYGILARIMLA

1 yazı görüntüleniyor (toplam 1)
  • Bu konuyu yanıtlamak için giriş yapmış olmalısınız.