Islamic web:-

• Bu konu 1 izleyen ve 0 yanıt içeriyor.
1 yazı görüntüleniyor (toplam 1)
  • Yazar
    Yazılar
    Anonim
    Pasif

ISLAMIC WEB:-

Friends, I do not know whether you have noticed what I have noticed, that in recent years, the Christian web-sites are on a decline in numbers and that the internet is now overhelmed with the Islamic Web. I believe this change has gained momentum in the last 10 years.

All that one has to do, to appreciate the greatness of this danger is to lodge a search on any ‘Spiritual Subject’ but seeking a Christian point of view; ie: to find a Christian view on a subject like say ‘The Inspıratıon of the Koran’ and one will be overwhelmed by hundreds or even thousands of Islamic Sites against just a handful of Christian ones. These webs are there to destroy Cristianity and to promote Islam. It is Anti-Christ.

I believe this is a direct indication of us Christians’ failure to comply with the command of the Lord to evangelize the world and take up the cross to follow Him. While we are busy singing and dancing and proclaiming peace to the world, when there is no peace, when there is a war going on and the world before our eyes are getting caught into these eternal webs.

Please do write, if you have felt the same thing, that we may be able to draw the attention of other brothers and sisters in order to counteract the enemy.

“Therefore, my beloved brethern, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labour is not in vain in the Lord” (1.Cor.15:58).

God Bless.

1 yazı görüntüleniyor (toplam 1)
  • Bu konuyu yanıtlamak için giriş yapmış olmalısınız.