How do I know that Jesus is the Son of God?

• Bu konu 1 izleyen ve 0 yanıt içeriyor.
1 yazı görüntüleniyor (toplam 1)
  • Yazar
    Yazılar
    Armagan
    Anahtar yönetici

How do I know that Jesus is the Son of God?
    The Old Testament of the Bible is filled with prophesies about a Messiah that would come one day. While He would come from the Jewish people, He would be a light for the people of all races, so He could “bring salvation to the end of the earth” (Isaiah 49:6).
    Jesus was born to a mother who was a virgin by the power of the Holy Spirit. He lived a sinless life but was nailed to a cross until He died. While Jesus was on the cross, the sins of the whole world were on Him. But then wonderfully, miraculously, God raised Jesus from the dead after He had been buried for three days!
    During His time on earth, Jesus was rejected by some people was because they were expecting an earthly king with political or military power. But Jesus tried to make it clear that He came to bring about a spiritual change and bring people into the kingdom of God. When Jesus was on trial, He told the Roman governor, Pilate, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm” (John 18:36).
    Yet even in His death and rejection, He was fulfilling prophecy. About Jesus, Isaiah prophesied, “He was despised and forsaken of men, A man of sorrows and acquainted with grief; and like one from whom men hide their face He was despised, and we did not esteem Him” (Isaiah 53:3). In fact, Jesus fulfilled every prophecy.
    Apostle Paul was one of those who, at one time, doubted that Jesus was the Son of God, but He changed His mind after encountering Jesus through a bright light on the road to Damascus (Acts 9:3). Paul dedicated his life to tell others that Jesus was the Son of God. In one of his letters, Paul wrote that God highly exalted Jesus, “and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father” (Philippians 2:8-11).

1 yazı görüntüleniyor (toplam 1)
  • Bu konuyu yanıtlamak için giriş yapmış olmalısınız.