And.. He died on the cross for us – Şahin

• Bu konu 1 izleyen ve 0 yanıt içeriyor.
1 yazı görüntüleniyor (toplam 1)
  • Yazar
    Yazılar
    Armagan
    Anahtar yönetici

Şahin — I was born in Diyarbakır and grew up there in an Muslim family and environment. For the first eighteen years of my life I followed all the requirements of Islam, be it praying five times a day, fasting during the month of Ramadan. I was very careful not to leave anything out.
    I didn’t know much about Christianity. All I knew was that there was a prophet called Jesus and that he received the Injil (Gospel) from God and that the Injil had been changed. Also, Jesus was taken into heaven before he was crucified. This was pretty much all I knew.
    But one day I went to a church service. It was Easter Sunday, the day that they celebrated the resurrection of Jesus. I heard a very different message there. It said that Jesus had been crucified for the sake of a humans. I realized that these facts were very different from what I had known. So I began to research and began to have many questions.
    There was a very different message in the Bible. It said that after Adam sinned all people were under the sway of sin and death. This sin and death kept us from going to God’s heaven. So God, who calls all people his “beloved”, sent the one closest to His heart, Christ Jesus, into the world. And he died on the cross for us.
    This message alone was enough for me. I also received answers to my many questions. After a difficult time I believed that the Bible is the revelation of God and I accepted Christ as my savior.
    “This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.” (Romans 3:22-24 — NIV)

1 yazı görüntüleniyor (toplam 1)
  • Bu konuyu yanıtlamak için giriş yapmış olmalısınız.